The who, what, when, where and why of digital marketing
Sandro Salsi| August 1, 2021
Who Should Do Digital Marketing?
Digital marketing means reaching out to targeted customers when they are ready to buy your products or services. In today’s technological world, connecting with your customers online is the best way to grow your business.
What Can Digital Marketing Do For Your Small Business?
- It helps small businesses build lasting customer relationships
- It’s a cost-effective form of marketing
- You’ll learn more about your customers’ needs so you can fulfill them
- It helps increase your business revenue
- Digital marketing offers a multichannel approach to increase conversions
- You will target the right audience at the right time. Always
- Small businesses can compete with large businesses and win
- Digital marketing is more affordable than traditional marketing
- Increases brand reputation
- It gives measurable results
When Is The Best Time To Launch A Digital Marketing Campaign?
To paraphrase an old Chinese saying, the best time to launch a digital marketing campaign was ten years ago. While you should know your customers’ purchase behaviour the best time to get started is “always” right now. You don’t need to play the “catch up” game even if you’re starting late in digital marketing. The most important thing is to implement a sound strategy to reach your business goals. No matter what those goals are (selling a product or a service), a digital marketing campaign can help.
Where Can I Do Digital Marketing?
With all the new technologies in our lives, the way marketing is done has dramatically changed compared to the past. Today’s connected consumers are using smartphones, iPads, laptops and smart glasses and wearables to access content. As a result, marketing teams need to provide compelling campaigns across different devices and reach consumers where they are and when they need you.
Why Digital Marketing is Important for Your Small Business?
When small businesses get started, their focus is often on how to get their first group of customers through the door. They may rely on traditional forms of advertising, such as print ads and coupon mailers or even big signs on the side of the road. They may trust that since they know they offer a good product or service, it’s only a matter of time until customers will find their way to them.
While this strategy may bring in a trickle of business, there is a better and easier way. Small businesses should consider the huge marketplace of prospects online. No small business, no matter how new, should overlook this vast marketplace.
Digital Marketing Benefits:
- Digital Marketing is Cost-effective
- More Cost-Effective Than Traditional Marketing
- Target the Right Audience At The Right Time
- Your Customers are on Social Media, and Digital Marketing Helps you Reach Them
- Compete with Large Corporations
- It Allows You to Reach People at the Start of the Buying Journey
- Digital marketing is Measurable
- Earn People’s Trust and Build Brand Reputation
- Win Customer Loyalty
- Improve Your Outreach