We are looking for a marketing consultant that can connect with customers, understand their needs, liaise with a production team, and deliver impeccable service. If you thrive on independence, if you have a passion for helping businesses, if you understand the entrepreneurial spirit, and if you value being in control of your own destiny, this may be your dream job.
Skills, Experience, Qualifications
- Relentless networker. Interest in meeting new business owners, attending local business events and interest and knowledge of business community is absolutely required.
- Experience in websites development is preferred. Knowledge and experience with Google Ads and Facebook Adverts are also preferred.
- Previous experience in sales, specifically media sales, marketing, or business management is an asset.
- Strong work ethic and self-motivated; ability to work without direction or supervision is an absolute must.
- Strong technical skills and ability to quickly learn how to use cloud-based software.
- Must have a reliable vehicle.
- Base + Commission.
- Health benefits offered with minimum sales threshold.
- Company phone provided.
- Company laptop provided.
- Vehicle allowance.
This position is be based out of Lethbridge, Alberta. Sales territory covers Southeast Alberta. Primary workspace is flexible (from home, coworking space, shared office). Customers are served onsite, via telephone and/or virtually. Travel to Cranbrook, BC may be necessary about once per month, more often the first 3 months for training.
Please complete the form below.
This position has a virtual interview shortlisting process. This process will require you to fill out and complete a series of technical and aptitude questions should you be selected for shortlisting. Only those shortlisted will be contacted.
About Genex Marketing
Genex Marketing Agency Ltd. started in 2008 – our head office in Cranbrook, BC. We work with businesses throughout western Canada, providing marketing, branding and web development services.
With a team of 9, most of our staff works remotely from home and communicate and perform job duties using a digital suite that includes teleconferencing, project management and other tools.
We value our clients above all else and will go the extra mile to make sure that the strategies and service we provide results in clear, measurable outcomes.