Are you someone who is organized, tech-savvy and committed to delivering impeccable customer service? Do you have excellent communication skills and thrive in an environment that offers new challenges and fosters growth and creativity? If so, this may be your dream job!
We are looking for a person to act as a liaison between our clients and our sales and production teams, working collaboratively with the General Manager to support an efficient workflow.
- Work closely with General Manager to ensure projects move forward to completion in a timely, efficient manner.
- Gather and audit information from sales team and clients, ensuring all required information is provided to the production team.
- Provide ongoing communication with production team and clients; following up on required items as needed.
- Keep accurate documentation of missing items
- Perform quality assurance on completed work
- Field client phone calls and emails as primary point of contact outside of a sales context
- Provide website training to clients
Skills, Experience, Qualifications
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Very high aptitude for technology; ability to quickly learn how to use cloud-based software
- Demands efficiency through priorities and processes
- High level of self-motivation
- Adaptable to a wide range of tasks
- Confident and assertive; able to make decisions
- Enjoys working independently and with a team
- Committed to delivering impeccable customer service
- Previous experience in a digital marketing and/or web development considered an asset
- Customer service and/or project management experience considered an asset
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills
Home based, some travel may be required. Close proximity to Cranbrook, B.C., or Lethbridge, AB, considered an asset.
About Genex Marketing
Genex Marketing Agency Ltd. started in 2008. Our head office is in Cranbrook, BC. We work with businesses throughout Western Canada, providing digital marketing, branding and web development services. With a team of nine, most of our staff works remotely from home and communicate and perform job duties using a digital suite that includes web conferencing, project management and other tools. We laugh, we joked, but most of all, we work hard for each other and our clients, going the extra mile to make sure the strategies and service we provide results in clear, measurable outcomes.
Complete the form below or email your resume & cover letter to: [email protected].
All shortlisted candidates will be asked to perform a small quiz / skills test. Only those on the shortlist will be contacted.